Sunday, July 7, 2013

That Funky smell

The area between my mouth and nose were the ones that oozed up the most during the beginning of my TSW. It‘s cracked and some fluid oozing out with a yellowish flakes on it. And it smells really funky, I don‘t know how to describe that smell. It‘s not pleasing to the nose! It still oozes every now and then I guess every 3 days red, flaky and oozing after that it will be tight and looking like normal.

Now 33 days TSW my Armpit is burning like what my neck did few weeks ago. I didn‘t not sleep well today, I just cried and cried because of the pain. I can‘t even find the easiest position to sleep, not comfortable but the easiest. If I lie on my back, breathing properly is uncomfortable because of my preggy belly. If I lie sideways like what I usually do, My armpit will be squeezed by my weight so as the other side.

Finally I gave in, I took Cetirizine, approved by my OB Doctor. I just cut it in half to decrease the dosage. Victory! I was asleep for about couple of hours. I woke up because I started scratching again and I felt the pain on my armpit. ugh!

My Face turned really red yesterday, not blotchy red but 80% of my face is red. I also noticed that the redness subsided in the evening. And now it feels tight. I can‘t put expressions on my face.
Red face if I press on it, it turns to normal color


Another changes that I noticed is that my left thumb which is eczema free is starting to form red itchy rashes oh no!

My groin area got few itchy, painful rashes. I don‘t know if it‘s jock itch or what. But ever since I found out that I‘m pregnant I started gaining weight really quick and my groin area sweats when I sleep sideways and when I walk they go rubbing against each other. I‘ll go to the Derm this week to have it check prolly a fungal infection which bothers me coz of my situation. Common problems of pregnant women plus TSW. What a mess I am into! At the moment I‘m just treating it with Tea tree Oil and boy it Stings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment