Wednesday, August 13, 2014

14 months withdrawal 😙

Before Writing this Blog, I just gave myself a good scratch on my hands. Damn it Feels so good but unfortunately I scratched it too hard and it cut Open and now it's sore 😞😫

My hands are going through another Cycle. My middle Finger is sore. I think it's infected. I can't Bernd my knuckles on my middle finger. It's weeping, flaking and painful. I don't want to go to the derm coz i know for sure that she will only give me steroids.

Improvements: i can put on make up ( did this since may 2014) no redness etc.
Neck is also improving lil patches here and there.

Flare ups:

Left hand is miserable specially Index Finger, middle and pinky. They're oozing, flaky and red
Right hand is Starting to ooze as well. Thumb is in Bad condition i got cut from scratching. Index Finger is Starting to get itchy and dry.

Arms Are Rough and itchy with dry patches. Arm folds are still discolored.

I love picking  at my Skin! I can't help it! I know i shouldn't be doing it. But i think i developed it as a Hobby during tsw. I Must stop it soon.

I still eat junkfoods in minimal amount. Last Night I had fries, Pizza. Boy it was yummy

I lost weight after i tried to Control what I eat. It's hard to be on gluten free, Dairy free or vegan diet. I can't do it 😔

I now weigh 40kgs. I can See it on my Face. I avoided a lot of Foods thinking that i might be allergic to it. Still nothing has changed. I just lost weight.

My hands are so ugly, they are discolored, itchy and they look nasty. It's so depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment