Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Personal thoughts on Dr. Fukaya's hyaluronic Lotion and a skin update/ Day 75 TSW

It's been a month Since I started using the hyaluronic Lotion. It's Safe for pregnant women too.

On it's First application it didn't Sting, though my face was thick, dry and at that time. I Continued using it everyday. It didn't  help with the itchiness though but i think it did help to ease the redness on my face.

It dries so fast, that I have to add moisturizer to my face really quick. After the hyaluronic Lotion, I Slather on Vaseline Or cetaphil. If i Put on Vaseline, dead skin falls Off non stop. If I apply cetaphil,  I have to Re-apply another Coat of Good 'Ol Greasy Vaseline. That's how dry and flaky my skin is.

So, Redness on my face subsided.. I can say it's 80% back to it's original Color. Texture is about 50%  I want my baby face back! Still flaky, rough and dry at the T-Zone.

Oh by the Way, I'm losing my eyebrows! Haven't done eyebrow threading Since the Start of TSW. I See bald patches on both of my eyebrows, Good Thing I can Fake them using eyebrow pencil when going Out.

With regards with my skin condition, my hands are cracked and oozing. Yellow skin flakes falling Off.  I can't help myself scratching it Till it bleeds.

Yellow because from the toxic Effect of the steroids used particularly ecural ointment and protopic!

My neck is dry and itchy, getting lighter Day by day. Armpits and boob area as well.

My tummy getting Bigger, eczema patches on my tummy getting lighter.

Arms Forming New 'Circular patches of eczema' Or nummular eczema..Old ones are drying up.

27 weeks Pregnant
DAY 75 TSW
you can compare my previous picture of my right knuckle to this one It really got worst!

nummular eczema patches..nice view! not!!!

left ante cubital fossa so itchy! with new tiny patches around it argh!

Dry neck, not burning. just discolored. I wear scarf just to hide them 
can you imagine how I slept during the burning days of TSW with this on my back?

not ready for a deo commercial lol but it‘s getting lighter though!


3 comments:

  1. Hey girl.
    Glad things are looking up for ya.
    Hows the baby doing? Its a baby boy right? Last time it was just about 100 days until the baby comes. Whats it now?
    Hope your skin clears right before the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa baby is doing Fine. We are 13 weeks away to seeing my Little One :) how's your skin doing? You should Start blogging too :) my hands are in outraged right now as you can See. I want to Cut them Off lol. Praying for our Speedy recovery xo

      Delete
  2. HI Hi,
    i am so excited for you to have your baby soon.
    yes definately cut your nails short.
    i don't want to bother with a blog right now. it's too depressing looking at my pics. i will though once i get a computer. i am just using the one at work and my cell phone so it's hard.
    don't worry i'm sure once the baby is out youll be too busy to worry about your skin. i'm glad you are seeing good improvements. lets both hope we recover fast!

    ReplyDelete