Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blog from Dr. Fukaya

I was searching Google and I found this article on Dr. Fukaya‘s Blog. Written By Dr. Fukaya himself on 2000. The Book is entitled Color Atlas of Steroid Withdrawal from Cortiscosteroids in Patients. If you want to read the whole Article just click on the link below.

http://www18.ocn.ne.jp/~steroids/eng.html

From Dr. Fukaya‘s observation they are classified into 5 Types

Type 1 Flush and plaque pattern
Type 2 Erythema fusing pattern
Type 3 Geographically diffusing pattern
Type 4 Fulminant pattern
Type 5 Prurigo diffusing pattern

Surprisingly, mine looked like the Type 3 geographically diffusing pattern.
(before / 1 week / 2 weeks / 1 month / 4 months) 


Type3 Geographycally diffusing pattern

In this type an irregular and rather large geographical eruption gradually expands and diminishes. The eruption is a plaque with variegated reddish to brown color at first and becomes poorly demarcated as the diffusion progresses gradually. 

It vanishes after becoming a brown color predominant lesion or a brown pigmentation itself.
This type often responds to the disinfectant therapy. Erythroderma is rarely developed. Sometimes severe eczema on hands is accompanied in this type.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I‘m still on my month 2 of TSW, I noticed that the eczema like rashes on my neck suddenly diffused together forming one humongous disgusting reddish pattern spreadng up to my breasts and armpits. It doesn‘t seem like Eczema anymore because it‘s not scally and not that itchy. 

During the first few days after diffusion of the pattern on my neck, it felt like burning much worse than a bad sunburn. I cannot sleep, I was crying because of the pain especially after taking a bath. On the third day of my neck still looking like that, we went to the Doctor and prescribed me Dermotop which is another Steroid. Glad to say I didn‘t used it.
June 30, 2013

In a span of 3 days it has spread really fast
It‘s really depressing seeing these photos, But I want to see my progress if there is..  I know there is! All I have now are nummular eczema on both of my arms, my red neck and my belly with new eczema like rashes. It‘s really getting worse everyday.  I just want to wake up from this nightmare!


2 comments:

  1. Hi girl.
    Lets hope u recover in 4 months! so you can enjoy ur life with new babbbbby.
    Praying for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I don't want to disappoint myself but I'm giving myself 1 Year to 16months to recover. We will be healed

    ReplyDelete