Friday, July 26, 2013

Really Short Break

Yesterday I got to wear powder foundation. My skin is Not flaky and Not red Hooray for that! We Went on a Beach Party. Preggo Needs to unwind too.

And the Day before yesterday, my back was really smooth, I Kept on touching it because it Never felt so smooth Since TSW horror. It felt like the flaking has ended for a day.

Today, I woke up with very itchy Body and it's Shedding again. I woke up at 4am started to scratch. I can't go back to sleep Til 8am I was up, still trying to fall asleep. Now I am really tired.

The area between My nose and mouth are flaking again and swollen. My eyes are not swollen anymore knock on Wood!

My boobs are Constantly flaking everyday..the Brown patches on My neck are getting lighter.

My nummular eczema on My Arms are still spreading. I don't gave a shit anymore. I'm so tired of noticing it everyday.

It was just a really really Short Break. I don't want to flare up again. I really hated the burning skin 😩

I'm just tired. I want to stay in bed all day.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl.
    You get to wear makeup.
    How are you girl? Cant wait until your baby is born.
    Did you pick a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have a Name for lil munchkin already. I got to wear make up for a Short while. And now My Body is in a Big mess again i think. Face is quite red and still dull. Eczema rashes are spreading all over my arms and legs

      Delete