Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DAY 35 TSW

With Summer in Full swing in Germany, I‘m not enjoying it. I‘d rather stay home in front of my laptop with my electric fan. My Skin today feels so tight and really dry despite of vaseline application.

Woke up today with swollen eyes, same old thing! hope it subsides again after 3 days or so..It‘s strange because ever since I stopped using these shitty oinments my eyes got swollen every now and then. Always in a sticky situation. eeks!

My face is redder than usual. It feels so warm too. I also check ed my temperature via axilla and only got 36.1 degrees celcius. Thank god no fever! I just feel like feverish because of the hotness in my body..Hotness in ugly way not in a sexy way! 

New eczema patches are forming. Oh come on! when will you stop spreading?!


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there.
    Im having a a badass rash right now all over my face.
    We can do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! i can‘t wait till I get that break. my preggy belly got rashes now as well =(

      Delete