Saturday, June 29, 2013

Emergency on Weekends

Today, Hubby and I Went to the emergency because of My burning neck. As usual Doctor prescribed me Dermatop Prednicarbate a steroid class 3, he said it's Safe to use during pregnancy but he doubted if he's going to allow me to Put it on My face. Few minutes later he gave the instructions.

- Dermatop on neck and armpit 2x a Day for 7 days

-Dermatop on face for 3days only once a Day

-Black tea to Put/ wash My face as anti-inflammatory 3-5x a day

I doubted what if he's in My Situation, is he going to Put it on his face? My face is Not burning like My neck does. My face is just blotchy red and flaky. I don't care about how I Look today Or during withdrawals.

What I'm Most concerned about is that if the redness and burning Sensation will do Harm on the baby on My Womb.

2nd of all the First Doctor I saw at the Same Hospital Said that I can use protopic and elidel while pregnant. But this Doctor I saw today Said I can't use elidel nor protopic. But he Said it can't Harm the baby because it's Applied topically. I Even asked him if there's another Option aside from steroids, but he seemed so pissed when I asked him that and sarcastically answered what Else can we do? As if there's no other Way! He Even asked me why do I even have the ICE Packs on My neck. I Said because it Burns and it itches Moron!

It's a saturday, so it's really difficult to go on a derm clinic on Weekends. The only Choice is to go into the Hospital emergency.

No, I'm Not Buying that Dermatop. I know it will only be Good for a Few days but will back with revenge.

6 comments:

  1. Ice packs are my best friends! I wore one around my neck almost 24/7 for the first 3 months - my neck never stopped burning! Then I got a little break of a few weeks from my neck - but back at it for the last month. I think a lot of TSW warriors have issues with the neck area - just very sensitive. I hope yours gets better soon and that the doctors can figure out what will best help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I cried like a baby, not taking any meds yet like anti histamines and ibuprofens. I just want to make sure on my 2nd OB check up that I can take them without harming my baby. Can‘t wait to get my break. I also chill sometimes and get this needle pricks on my boob area. I‘m afraid that the redness on my neck won‘t disappear. I‘m also a nurse like you but haven‘t practiced since I moved to Germany. thank you working mom it feels great to hear it from tsw warriors like you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong.
    You can do this for you baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Leung, it's Hard to stay strong Even if the pain is excruciating. I'm just thinking about My baby and the sacrifices i will for him

      Delete
  4. Hi and so sorry you are suffering. :( I know how hard it is and to be pregnant is more of a challenge but so glad you are taking the high road and stopped the ts. I hope you can find ways to comfort yourself and get enough rest for you and the baby. I've been reading about iodine and how many people are lacking in it. It might be a good thing to read up on as it can help the thyroid to function better with enough in your body. Here is an article about it and hang in there. xxx http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2011/oct2011_The-Silent-Epidemic-of-Iodine-Deficiency_01.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joey! Thanks for including me to the Itsan private Group. I got to Talk to Jessica and she gave me wonderful advices. I feel relieved After that. We Even have the Same due Date! Still Standing tough at month 2. xo

    ReplyDelete