Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 24

Last Night My neck and chest area started to look very Deep red and burning. I used ice Packs while sleeping, got up a Lot in the middle of the Night to change ICE Packs and pee as well. My ob-gyne doc Said I can use Citrizine during pregnancy but opted Not too. I just want to confirm it again with My derm on our next appointment.

I'm having a Hard time turning My neck.  My armpit flared up too, it is really red and very itchy and burning like hell.

This Morning I felt that My forehead is really dry and flaky, like what Happened Last june 18. ( I was 2 weeks Off from TS)

My eyes are swollen again, don't know how Long it will Last.

I just use Vaseline on My face and neck, palmers cocoa butter on other Parts of My Body to minimize stretch marks.

I Need to be strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment