Last May, we went to the Philippines for vacation. I was scared that i would flare up because of the climate. Luckily, my eczema patches dried up specially the one on my arms. We also went to the Beach..i thought Salt water would aggravate the wounds from my scratching but it didn't. Thank goodness! Warm climate plus the Beach really helped me.
Regarding of the Foods that i ate during vacation, I ate everything..no exception from cakes, meat, processed Foods etc. I don't want to stress myself during vacay. no Bad flare up though!
I also attended a wedding Last june. I got to wear make up. No Irritation at all. I also had facial done. It was Sooo good!
2 days ago, we came back from our vacation. I started to notice red itchy Spots on my wirst down to the sides of my arms.. Arrrggh! Must be the 1 Year flare. Anyways, I'll post pictures from vacay and my Skin in the next Few days..
Goodluck and we will be healed! Don't give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment