shipping fee. It was put on hold at the German Customs because anything that exceeds the 22 euro limit purchased outside Germany are not free from Import VAT. So I had to pay the 19% tax. Total cost of Dr. Fukaya‘s Repair Lotion 150ml including shipping fee is around 95,00 euro plus 18euros from the 19%VAT.
http://drfukaya.ocnk.net/
I almost lost my 95 euro because of the strict regulation of the German Medicines Act. The Act serves as a protection of consumers and to ensure the safety in medicine trade and especially a good quality, efficacy and harmlessness of medicine.
95 euro going to thrash is really big money if that happened. The lady at the Customs was kind enough to exempt me from the rule. She saw the condition of my skin and it‘s really awful. She told me not to do it again because importing medicine outside germany is prohibited. The lotion doesn‘t have english translation. We just told her that I needed that for my skin and it‘s non-alcoholic and doesn‘t contain steroids. And I‘m not allowed to use steroids because I‘m pregnant.
I never thought that they‘re really strict regarding medicines coming in and out of germany. I saw a couple of blog posts from the UK regarding the Lotion. They only complained about the tax but not the lotion being put on hold. Well rules are different from one country to another. Lesson learned for me.
On the website it claims to be suitable for people at the Later Stage of Topical Steroid Withdrawal. I guess it‘s too early for me to use it since I‘m on my 2nd month TSW.
-Effectively prevents the atrophic (skin thinning), which is the side effects of Topical and Oral steroids
-Reduces fine wrinkles, skin atrophy and rosacea
-Safe to use for anyone at any age. And safe to use during pregnancy.
I looked up on the Internet the main ingredient of the Repair Lotion which is the Hyaluronic Acid a substance that is naturally found in our body. Some people use it for healing wounds, burns and as a moisturizer. It‘s also used as a Lip filler in Plastic Surgery.
Hey hun
ReplyDeleteI just got my dr. F lotion too.
Im also 2 months in. Im using it on the super dry areas to try out. Notbad so far. Doesnt sting. Test spot first tho.
Hi sweetie I tried it too on My nummular eczema, no Reactions. Then I Put it on My face followed by Vaseline. Do you also use moisturize After you use the repair Lotion?
ReplyDeleteNope. I just let it be.
ReplyDeleteI am trying not to moisturise that much. Just using the lotion and thats it.
U may try that but if it gets uncomfortable then go back to before. I find when im too moisturised i get itchy.
Though im also itchy too without moisturising. So i just slap on dr. F lotion.