This Afternoon I felt the pain on my skin again. My neck is starting to hurt, My back, face is flaking. After that Short break it feels like I'm on My Second flare. This is the same pain I've experienced on the First Few weeks of withdrawal, skin starting to hurt then burning.
I really don't like the burning part, especially on My neck and back of my shoulders because I can't sleep. It's really painful!
Last Night I wasn't able to sleep well because of constant itching. I changed position, I even took Off My Shirt etc. The Sun was almost up when I fell asleep and woke up around 12:30.
When is it going to stop? I'm so Sick of feeling sticky from Vaseline. If I don't moisturize, I will not be able to move My neck, raise my arms and turn to sides.
My Hubby noticed my skin few days ago and said that it doesn't look Bad as before. I think he jinxed it! Lol. I feel comfortable when he rubs My back so that I won't scratch. But I can't let him do it 24/7. such a lazy Ass.
I'm hoping that if it's a Second flare, it will be a Short One. (actually I don't know how many flares I've had already esp. on My face)
Oh by the Way the eczema rashes are spreading on My legs as well wtf! I really need to Cut on sugar I think. Does it really matter? Does diet matter? Sheißegal I really don't know.
Day 54 TSW
Day 45 Protopic free
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time of things! Have you tried ice? I have 4 ice packs - I was wearing them 24/7 the first 5 months! I wrap one up in a t-shirt and wrap around my neck to help numb the burning pain. Now I only use at night to help go to sleep. You can see them on my page here: http://stoppingtopicalsteroids.blogspot.com/p/how-i-cope-with-tsw.html
ReplyDeleteHi tracy! I've tried ice Packs during the First month of TSW. My skin is a Bit tight now, still uncomfy but manageable. Not that painful compared yesterday. Thanks for Dropping by! Happy Healing to us!
Delete