I don‘t know exactly how to describe my skin‘s situation right now. I don‘t know if it‘s progressing or not. I just let each day pass by. At the moment my face is extremely flaking, not that red compared last month, It‘s just rough to touch and really flaky and so are my eyelids. I‘m flaking all day. I‘m like a walking dandruff. All the things I touch are oily from the vaseline.
My skin sheds are all over the ipad, the bedsheets, etc. When I itch, I scratch. I‘m also trying to control myself sometimes. I also noticed that Itch fest attacks before bedtime. When I scratch hard, the skin becomes wet or oozes and it dries fast when cooled by the fan.
I also noticed that during day time these eczematous rashes are brown in color and seems like it‘s on the process of drying and returning back to normal skin. I hope so!
My breast area has also discoloration, My areola and nipples are flaking every 3 days and god knows how itchy they are when they itch!
The heat is killing me right now, I can‘t live without my electric fan. Autumn please come quick!
Funny because I waited months for summer to come. But since with TSW heat is not my thing right now.
I can‘t even wear tank tops, dresses, sleeveless shirts anything that exposes my neck and chest area. This summer is not my year.
My eyes are droopy and at the moment.
As for my pregnancy, I‘m on the 24th week and few weeks from now I‘m saying hello to 3rd Trimester. Please be good to me TSW.
I hope one day, I‘ll browse these articles I wrote and say what a nightmare I‘ve been thru and glad it is over!
Hey Girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? congrats on 24 weeks!!
when do you find out the sex of the baby?
your pictures may seem bad, but at least the raised rashy bits are going down. at long as it is smooth then all is well
Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteIt's a baby Boy! Thank god he's Fine and strong hanging on My tummy. My skin is Not burning anymore, it's just flaking everyday, every Minute lol! The redness on My armpits also subsided. The worse Thing right now are My Arms and hand. How you've been lately? Xo
Hi HI. Congrats on a baby boy!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
I'm glad things are picking up for you.
I'm ok. just a bit pimply and itchy but otherwise i'm doing fine. hoping the pimples will go away soon
keep posting. want to hear how you doing!
Congrats on the baby boy! I am so happy you have something that can bring you so much joy and distract you. I hope TSW is good for you. You are right about progress being slow, but then it kinda just progresses under without you realizing it. One day you will be like 'hey, my skin is better, when did that happen?' Lol
ReplyDeleteAll the best love! Xoxo
Thanks vee! Yes you're right i have distraction now to keep myself away from TSW. But during My first flare especially with the burning skin I felt like I giving up and Not going to enjoy my pregnancy which is really tough. 100 more Days to go and I'll be able to see My Little angel :)
ReplyDelete