Today marks the 85th day of my withdrawal, nothing has changed dramatically except my hands are getting worst each and everyday.
My left armpit is starting to hurt again probably from scratching. It sucks!
I thought my face has healed already. I said on my last post that it has returned to natural color. But few days ago I noticed that my face has returned to blotchy red spots. I don‘t know if I ate something wrong. But whatever! I‘m so sick thinking about it.
So I attached some photos for you to judge. It‘s depressing, so not in the mood to update.
 |
| This is the worst part of my body right now. It‘s really embarrassing .. |
 |
| DAY 85 TSW face and neck are horrible ( losing eyebrows too!) |
 |
| right arm |
 |
| It got really big and it‘s so darn itchy I want to cut it (left antecubital fossa) |
 |
| same old discolored itchy neck |
HI Hi girl,
ReplyDeletemine is bad too. flaring so badly on my face.
btw we have the same bed sheets
i am sleeping in that same bed sheets right now.
hope you have a good recovery. and baby is coming soon. YAY!
Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteIkea bed sheets! Lol they're comfy right?! :) I'm so looking forward to our recovery!