Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 110

Nothing much to blog. I just feel so sad about my skin.

I can‘t control the itch! Itch fest attacks at night time especially on my neck. Last night, I slept at around 4 am woke up at 6am then sleep again. Oh man I just want to have a decent sleep please!

By reading posts on facebook and Itsan.org I came to conclude that I have Topical Steroid Resistance http://www.xtosis.com/chapter12.htm

TSR or Topical Steroid Resistance is when your skin doesn‘t respond to treatment anymore. I was put on TS and protopic last May for a month. I never had oral Steroids and Injectibles (thank god!) Eczema rashes started to appear on my left arm after finishing the 1 month treatment.

Now I‘m suffering with a full blown nummular or discoid wet eczema on both of my arms. I must fight this misery. Baby is coming in less than 2 months. Maybe I‘ll get a little better.

Left hand is oozing when scratched. I can‘t really help it. It feels like something‘s crawling underneath it.

I don‘t know what will my gyne say if he sees my skin. Anyway I have a derma follow up on the 30th. He‘ll be surprised for sure how my skin looks like right now. I‘ll just tell him that I don‘t want to apply TS during pregnancy (Damn this stupid doctors). Since June I got 2 Topical Steroid prescription from 2 different Dermatologists. I just threw the crappy precription right after the check up lol.

I‘m excited to see my little prince on November. Due date is on the 15th. I‘m so nervous and excited at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment