( I occasionally used steroids back in 2010, didn‘t even lasted for a year. May 2013 I used TS for 15 days )
DAY16- Protopic free
| My neck and chest right now |
![]() |
| armpit started to itch then burn last night |
![]() |
| spreading like crazy it scares me |
| woke up with swollen eyes, forehead is dry and flaky |
| I never used steroids on this spot. It just appeared after I used TS last May 2013 |
| neck is rough and whitish because of the flakes |
![]() |
| I can‘t even turn my neck |
| from burning red to dark, it‘s still warm to touch |



Hang in there! Hopefully with small usage your TSW will not be too long! Unfortunately TSW symptoms are so much worse than the "eczema".
ReplyDeleteThanks working mom! In the mean time i only use Ice Packs on My neck, it helps a lot to ease the burning Sensation. I just want this to be over with. It's really Hard being pregnant and suffering from TSW. I'm glad you're on your month 4 already! Thank you for your Support! I will pray for our fast recovery working mom! Hugs
ReplyDelete