Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Confusion and Denial

My Perleche/cheleitis is not healing, It‘s been a week now and it hurts to open my mouth. Irritating! I can‘t eat well.

I really want to quit using protopic but I‘m so confused. But I think I really need to do it ASAP.

I blame myself why did I, in the first place, allowed myself to use Ecural TS on my thumb last May 2013 under doctor‘s prescription.

It was also the time I later found out about ITSAN and TSW.

I always tell myself- If not now, when? when will I quit using it? Stop being in Denial, Stop prolonging the agony. These are the things that are going through my mind everyday.

I can‘t afford to lose my job and I can‘t afford looking like shit.

I will lose my job if they see me flaking all over my body. Working in a Food industry is really a bad timing specially if you‘re going through withdrawal.

They will think its unhygienic and as if you got a contagious disease.

Dear God please provide me the strength I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment