Sunday, June 9, 2013

My current skin condition



Last May 2013 I used Ecural ointment for my right thumb eczema. My neck flared up again a week ago. I applied protopic for a couple of days. Then I read protopic adverse effect  on ITSAN Forum and decided to go cold turkey with protopic and steroid.
Discoloration on my neck with pimple from Protopic use

Discoloration on my neck
my neck

A new Rash near my nape. I just noticed it today and it‘s very itchy and dry.

The left side of my Breast with discoloration from rashes. I got these around the first week of June.

I‘m steroid free for the last 5 days and counting. Protopic free for the last 3 days. This is my beginning from TSW. In time I will be Eczema free! keeping the faith =)

P.S I have an appoinment tomorrow at the doctor because of the rashes on my breast. We‘ll see what‘s the latest diagnosis.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Itchy Mitchy. Just found your blog:) Good post! I can see you have such beautiful skin, even with some rashes. Hope they will all go away. Hang in there!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tommy! thanks for appreciating. These were hypopigmentation from my previous eczema. The sides of my breast are the worst ones. I‘m not ready for TSW or Protopic withdrawal yet though I‘m giving myself a deadline. I‘ll do it gradually maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that sounds good. My whole face and neck are pigmented as well. I wonder if there are good cream or something for them..

      Delete
  3. I tried fruit acid peeling in 2012, though it stings on the first few minutes of application, the hypopigmentation peeled off after 2-3 sessions and a couple of Facials and Microdermabrasions back home. I only do these when I don‘t have a flare up and when my skin is cooperating. I aslo tried gently rubbing sliced lemon on my forehead but it also burns like hell and had to wash it off immediately. I think lemon is only safe when you have normal skin. If you could only see how my forehead looks like, its like world map!

    ReplyDelete