As what I've Said on My last Post, I was protopic free for the past 3 days and TS free Since Last June 4,2013. Since My TS was over, I suddenly developed rashes on My arms and My nape. For the Last 2 years that I've used Protopic on and Off, I only had minimal red Spots (according to My Doc it's Rosacea) on My face and occasional flarring.
Today June 10,2013- Went to the derm for My Check up and she Said those were Not Rosacea. Those Red Spots on My Face are also Eczema. Damn It they have different diagnosis everytime!
Went home Feeling disappointed because I have to use protopic on My nummural eczema and some other Spots. By the Way I have different types and shapes of Eczema spreading on My Body. These rashes on My Arms right now only came Out After I stopped the TS treatment. I didn't Have when I use protopic.
I also Asked My Derm about light theraphy and she Said if I undergo light theraphy we'll be using steroids and stop using protopic Or Elidel. I Changed My mind, I don't wanna go back with TS. I also asked her for a prescription for My Mattress Encasing against Dust mites. Insurance got it covered. Thank God!
Still thinking positive that this will be over someday.
About me:
28 years Old living in Germany
Eyelid eczema started October 2010
Used Desowen/ Advantan on and Off for a couple of months in 2010
Protopic and elidel 2011 up to present
No comments:
Post a Comment