Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My baby is here!

Sorry I have been MIA the past Few weeks. Last November 2 I gave birth to a beautiful baby Boy. Oh boy motherhood is Not that easy. I've been busy taking care of him and recovering from My unplanned ceaserian section Post op.

My neck got better during My 5 days stay at the Hospital. My arms got dried, My hands are not that bad during My stay there. Prolly the iv Infusion helped a Bit. I didn't scratched myself to death during labor maybe because of the epidural anesthesia that I received and pain medz.

I was already 8cm dilated, when baby's Heart Beat slowed down a Bit (bradycardia). The ob gave me 2 options, to Test the baby using an Instrument inserted thru vagina, they will get some fluid to Check if the baby is ok then wait Till I'm fully dilated Or go through CS right away. We opted for CS stat.

1:52pm November 2, 2013 My lovely newborn Sancho was Born.

I can't explain the feeling. I'm so in Love with him. You'll Never know the true Meaning of Love unless you become a mother.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    So happy for u
    Ur baby sancho is bornon my bday.
    It is a great day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations hun!!! Sancho is a beautiful name. yes motherhood is bloody hardcore work non-stop 24/7 from now haha but totally worth it!!! take great care hun postpartum is important time to heal. enjoy the most of motherhood xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope you are getting at least a little sleep? He sounds beautiful and precious :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ruby! Sleep is very very precious now esp after a baby

    ReplyDelete