So for the past 3 days I started to eat Cookies and biscuits. My right Palm was healing at that time. All of a sudden after days of eating processed foods it got itchier! Aaagh I should've taken pictures of my Palms when they were better.. *sigh
![]() |
| Neck has some dry patches, still itchy at times. |
![]() |
| Hands continue to flare up |



I was wondering if you think maybe the epidural could have had an effect on your skin? I'm in month 4 of tsw and postponed getting pregnant agin bc of it. Now I just found out that epidural are actually steroids and I'm scared that after I'm done healing I'll ruin it all by getting an epidural!
ReplyDeleteHi Karina epidural steroid injections Or ESI are different from epidural anesthesia http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007485.htm i did get better sometime in December. No rebounds so far just My hands are Problem area. Thank god no more burning
DeleteAn epidural steroid injection (ESI) is the delivery of powerful anti-inflammatory medicine directly into the space outside of the sac of fluid around your spinal cord. This area is called the epidural space.
DeleteIt is not the same as an epidural anesthesia given prior to childbirth.
I have embarked on a sort of cleansing from the inside out method with my Eczema. I had the exact same thing, I did a strict exclusion diet and then as soon as I ate some cheese and went off the rails in terms of processed foods my hands are awful again : (
ReplyDeleteHi. I was browsing the net and chance upon your blog. I feel so sad to see your skin condition, and I would like to recommend a product that I am confident would be able to help you. If not totally curing, but maybe ease the itch. I am not trying to sell, but just want to give you a sample. You can google it 'Marine Essence Beauty Bar', it is chemical free, no paraben, no SLEs. It is all natural and botanics ingredients. If you don't mind sendint your address to me, I would be glad to send it to you, at no cost. My email add : norzihanadnan@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Norzihan, Singapore.
ReplyDelete