Sorry for My being MIA. Mommy life is Kind of stressful and happy at the Same time. My colicky baby Needs My presence 24/7.
Update on My skin
Neck is back to normal
Arms are getting lighter, just dark patches. Not flaking anymore.
Hands are still a mess, My right Hand is the worst Part of My Body right now. All of the Fingers are now with eczema and cuts from scratching.
Left Hand is starting to form eczema patches oh god!
By the Way I'm into 7 months of TSW
Pregnancy Hormones played a Big role during My TSW Saga. After i gave birth, My skin continued to shed specially on the arms? but after 2-3 weeks it flattened Out and turned Out dark and getting lighter.
Boob area is back to normal, so are My armpits.
My only complaint at the Moment are My horrible hands.
I'll Take pictures when i get the time again. Sorry for now. Baby is crying again. My Poor baby :( i hate colic š©
Hi...im ellen,almost 7 months into tsw on face,your blog is helping me,Im 24 weeks pregnant now..youre so strong,pregnant while tsw and has a cute baby,its hard to me...im always burning and red,im worried about givebirth and all pregnancy things...Im glad ur skin is better:)...would you mind to give me ur email?thank you...I hope you will heal soon and good luck with baby:)
ReplyDeleteHi elliana thanks for dropping by! My Email is michio_xav19@yahoo.com Feeli free to ask anything. Are you familiƤr With ITSAN? I also turned to them during my pregnancy. They're really a Big help. I am happy that my Blog is helping you by any means. Stay strong for your Baby.
DeleteHi..thx for your reply:)..I emailed you,yeaaa I have to be strong for baby...thank you
Delete