It was rash free, not that itchy, less red..flakes are fine like powder. Weird!
After 2 days bam! I catch myself itching Again, Few itchy spots on my chest developed. I think i jinxed myself lol!
I was happy i can't help but Touch my Skin, my hands were flake free, still Rough Bit it felt like smooth for me compared on my Bad days. It was less red.but that was 3 days ago.
Anyway I took photos to document my progress.
Before I forget, I ate seafoods Last saturday and it was heavenly! I have no known allergy to seafoods but I have dustmite allergy and Cross allergy is possible. I observed myself whether I will turn red and itchy Few hours after eating and also the next Day. But no itching happened. I didn't take any anti histamines on that day 😁.
After 2 days bam! I catch myself itching Again, Few itchy spots on my chest developed. I think i jinxed myself lol!
I was happy i can't help but Touch my Skin, my hands were flake free, still Rough Bit it felt like smooth for me compared on my Bad days. It was less red.but that was 3 days ago.
Anyway I took photos to document my progress.
Before I forget, I ate seafoods Last saturday and it was heavenly! I have no known allergy to seafoods but I have dustmite allergy and Cross allergy is possible. I observed myself whether I will turn red and itchy Few hours after eating and also the next Day. But no itching happened. I didn't take any anti histamines on that day 😁.
Area between nose and Upper lips have minimal flare issues
Rashes turned flat, still itchy at Times
Red patches have subsided





No comments:
Post a Comment