Friday, September 26, 2014

Wake me up when September ends!

Oh how I hate September! Last Year i flared up pretty Bad and this Year it's just the Same. My rashes are spreading on my arms, thighs and back. There are also red patch on my arms..they look like red sleeves but not completely covered. A delayed red sleeves. 

I still eat gluten but in Moderation. I guess I really Need to stop eating Pasta, cakes, Cookies.. It's really hard to avoid those heavely goodies. Argh! They are my Comfort Food 😞

I recently added kefir, on my diet still taking probiotics, Iron With Vitamin C. By the Way, I'm still breast feeding.

Weather is getting cold. Skin is still dry. Here are my photo Updates for September.





This is my patchy red sleeve September 26


My dead Skin flakes eeew those are only on my both hands. 

Neck is ok now, knocks on Wood!

Flared up Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment