Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 2014

Start of September means it's getting cold.. Yikes! Another harsh Temperature on my Skin is coming along the Way. I can Feel the cool breeze on my Face. Skin is getting drier on other Parts than usual. My legs are so dry and itchy. I hope they don't get eczema patches. 

I was too lazy to update my Blog, but i Managed to take picture of my Skin. So here it goes..tadaaa! 
Taken Last August 26




Little improvememts on my neck. Area between nose and mouth have like this for months. I lost count already haha!



My arms are getting Bad. I didn't noticed they became like this coz i Keep on focusing on my hands.

Stubborn area on my arm folds are itchy and sometimes they rashy too.

My arms Are Rough, itchy, red on some Spots. I don't know what's triggering it.




No comments:

Post a Comment