I was able to take pictures of my skin during the first few weeks of TSW. Photos can best describe how terrible my skin is. From worst to worse to bad. Still healing though. I gotta take this toxic steroid and protopic out of my body.
 |
| July 11- neck shot |
 |
| July 2 my neck was burning really bad |
 |
| from tiny patches to one big burning red skin |
 |
| July 2- from the neck spreading on my face |
 |
| other side |
 |
| taken on July 2, 2013 burning like hell |
---------------------------------
 |
| Preggy belly August 2, 2013 |
 |
| My preggy belly on july 5 |
 |
| july 5 starting of pimple like rashes build up |
 |
| July 11 - Belly shot |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
face shot-august 2
ööööö----------------------------------------------ööööö
|
 |
| JULY 11- I never put steroids near my boob area. But from my armpit it went down to my boobs |
 |
| at the beginning it looked like this, at first i thought it was scabies but it doesn‘t have burrows on it. |
 |
| and this is now August 2 |
Keeping my hopes up! I‘m healing slowly. All I gotta do is ignore this terrible nightmare, just go with flow and move on. Yes there are bad days but remember they are only temporary. I still cry at night sometimes when I feel uncomfortable during sleep. Stay Positive! We will heal! (scratching my face at this very moment god it‘s so annoying!)
I haven‘t put deodorant since the start of my TSW, because I‘m not sweating. It was just damp and greasy from the very beginning because of the vaseline.
From time to time, the area between my nose and mouth feels tight and it sheds 2-3 days. I‘m kind of getting used to it though.
My hands are still in a bad shape. The eczematous rashes on my arms are still red and itchy, sometimes bleeding from scratching.
Really no pregnancy glow with TSW!
thanks for the comment girl!
ReplyDeleteyour belly is getting big and so are your boosoms! hahaha lol.
yes we will all keep on keeping on.
yes the perks of being pregnant, but they will surely shrink after lol
Delete