Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DAY120- Hospital Admission for my unsightly eczema?!

Last September 30 I went to the Hospital for my Follow up check up on my eczema. Surprisingly, as soon as the Derm checked on my eczema patches, she decided to admit me at the Hospital at that very night. I even asked her if it‘s infected because of the cuts from constant scratching. She just took a look at it and said it‘s not infected(without swabbing it). She even called the Head Derm on Duty that day to take a look at my Eczema.

The Head derm asked the Derm#1 'Are you sure it‘s Eczema'- He sounded very hesistant as he said that. I know he has something on his mind. Of course Derm#1 was done reading my Patient History and all firmly said 'Yes, It‘s Eczema'.

I told them that I don‘t want to take any steroids because I‘m pregnant. They even said I‘m on my 3rd trimester already, the baby is fully developed- There‘s nothing to be afraid of and using cortizone is the only treatment for this, they said.

My husband even brought up Dr. Rapaport and TSW. I even told them about the research made by the Japanese Doctor‘s about Steroid addiction. And they said they never heard of it.

I asked what will be the treatment like if I stay at the Hospital for 1 week. The treatment will consist of Low dose cortizone and UV Treatment. They wanted to stabilize my skin before the baby comes.

Head Derm said, It shouldn‘t be that way, You shouldn‘t be suffering and it doesn't look good. I will be healed in one week if I cooperate with their Treatment plan. Of course I will because you will use what made me like this.

They will mask the symptoms and then what? After 2-3 weeks I‘ll be back looking 100x full body severe eczema. No thank you!

He even said, I went there to seek treatment. I should (as a patient) must follow what Doctor‘s orders are. I also have the right as patient to refuse treatment!

Well, I did that since 2010 and looked what happened? I look miserable! I‘m F&%cked up now!

Derm#1 even gave me the confirmation for my admission tomorrow (wednesday).

I‘m not coming! mtf! I shouldn‘t have gone there. I knew it will happen.
They want to admit me at the Hospital bec. It‘s inflammed and it doesn‘t look good


 We just told them that we wanted the treatment after I give birth. But they insisted that it should be done soon. 

Oh btw, I asked derm#1 if it could be related to food allergy, she said most kids react to food and not adults. Really now?!

2 comments:

  1. I find it very alarming that they didn't give you a reason it happens to adults. Wow! These doctors are so brainwashed and in denial and think TS is the answer to everything. Kudos to you for standing your ground. I know how hard it was. Since I stopped TS I have been in the hospital twice and they offered me TS. I was in tears telling them NO. I am 4 months too and know how hard it is for you. I wish you speedy healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi danielle,

      I know right?! These Doctor‘s knows only one thing. TS even of it‘s low dose or some shit I‘m not taking it. I‘m done with it! I don‘t care if they think I‘m crazy. I‘d rather wait til I heal naturally. It‘s a proven fact that our body has the abilty to repair itself. They just think that my skin looks ugly and it should be treated. I wish you speedy healing too! We have to be strong

      Delete