Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A little update

10 days from now I'll be celebrating my 21st month tsw/ protopic withdrawal.
Sorry if I was so lazy updating my blog. But I post in my Instagram account every now and then,

A lot has changed in my skin. Since end of January I noticed that my skin was less flaky, less red but still gets itchy. I don't react to foods. I can now tolerate water, and even use normal hand lotion.

I still use the lemon grass balm once in while. But haven't used Vaseline for the time I can't even remember.  I don't gather and collect my dead skin anymore.. Eeew I know kind of disgusting. But that was really a lot of skin flakes! I managed to collect my dead skin in a zip lock for a year only on my hands.

My wrists taken on December 22, 2014

Discolored and itchy Left wrist 


Taken on
December 22, 2014



December 31, 2014
Red blotch spots on my right arm

January 13, 2015
Rashes spread like wildfire 

Goosebump-like rashes on my legs 







Taken today march 3, 2015

I hope healing continues. I want this battle to end. I want my skin back. I want to wear my wedding ring again. I miss wearing wrist watches, short sleeved shirts and dresses.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Mitch,
    I get so much knowledge and wisdom from your posts. I wanted to shoot you a note because we've been getting a lot of positive feedback on one of our products from eczema sufferers. I’ve also suffered from eczema since my teen years. I'm wondering if you'd be interested in reviewing our product Sausage Tree Cream. I can mail you the product and write up any details you'd need to make it great. What do you think?

    I can be reached at support@kigeliashop.com

    All the best,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete