Friday, June 27, 2014

One Year Mark photo update

I stopped using topical steroid and protopic on june 13, 2013 because i found out that I'm pregnant.. Tsw is Not easy specially when you're pregnant. But I went through it for my Little one.

Here are the update photos of my Skin after hitting my First Year anniversary.

 My neck got better Last may. Also had it Diamond peeled to lighten the discoloration of my neck.


 My wirst is getting Worse this june. I don't know why it flared up like this. Tsw is so unpredictable.
 New flare ups on my upper right leg, Few patches on my neck started to appear after I took photo Last june 19th. And a new flare up on the crease of my right elbow.

This is new to me...my Worst nightmare, the one behind the knees! I don't want them coz i had it when i was a Child. My legs were spared during the beginning of withdrawals. Lord god please stop this illness. 

I don't know if i reacted to something that I ate.. Probably carrots. But this is the First time my chest itched after it healed. If you look at my chest Last Year it was horrible! Please not again..

This is my 1 Year flare. New Spots which i Never Applied steroids on

No comments:

Post a Comment