Sunday, September 15, 2013

TSW, protopic use and Nummular eczema

Don‘t ever say to my face that you are bothered by your tiny shitty pimple or melasma while I have this! I just want to punch your face! Why are there some insensitive people out there! What I‘m going through is not a joke! I‘d rather have acne than itching all night, shedding tons of skin and burning feeling on my skin and looking like I have a contagious disease! I didn‘t wish for this!
Most people I see on the internet undergoing TSW or Red skin Syndrome have the common rash or red sleeves. I keep on wondering why I have the Discoid type or nummular eczema. Why do I have different symptom. I‘ve also read on the internet that nummular eczema is a chronic eczema which is the most difficult to treat. Mostly not food allergy related.

I want to know all the answers to my questions. But using Topical or Oral steroid is not the solution. I pray that one day the Medical branch will accept this horrendous side effect of Topical Steroid use or Protopic use. It‘s not just about thinning of the skin or striae. Nobody deserves this Nightmare.
I never applied Topical Steroid or Protopic on my left hand.
My neck during a flare up

This is just sad. I want my normal life back. Once and for all, I am not contagious!

Dear God almighty please heal us. Give us strength to face this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. hi hun, yes so much insensitive ppl out there. it's like a skinny person just saying 'oh i'm so fat' in front of fat ppl gezzz :P ur eczema has so much discolouration! i have lots of discolouration on my neck but after cold turkey of all moisturisers i think a lot of my discolouration has peeled off. have you tried emailing Dr Rapaport about your condition? maybe he can give you some insights. God will definitely give you his almighty strength for you to heal!! lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweety!

      I tried emailing Dr. Rap before but no respond. My neck is also discolored I hate it! i just hide it with the use of scaves. The weather is making me more itch right now. agh! I cant wait for this to be over

      Delete